Help me regarding acne
I have acne in my face from last 14 years and i was consulting a dermatologist regularly ,they reduced a lot with benzoyl peroxide n tretinoin but since the time i am living in mumbai from last one year my face got cleared and i was so happy that mumbai weather is suiting me.but now whenever i go to my hometown that is Chhattisgarh again acne pop out on my face. Also recently i have got so many acne on my jaw line bilaterally.i am currently using clindoxyl gel and i am using Aknay bar as daily soap fr 8my face and tonenglow face wash.Aknay bar and tonenglow were recommended to me by a medical shop owner n i am using since last 8 months and i am happy with that too. Please suggest me sone better medications that can treat my acne fast and doesnot leave marks also i want my face glowing.what should i do plz help.

Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Lower face acne in this age is mostly because of harmonal changes. Along with the topical treatment you may require harmonal assessment n management. Instead of using medicines given by medical shopkeeper better to continue treatment with dermatologist only.