Height related issue
Respected Doctor my son is 05 year old and from last one year his height is constant on 106 cm. His weight is 17 kg and he is an hyper active kid. But due to this problem I am very worried about him. He is simply home food eater and eats all veges and fruits. Please suggest.

Hello there. He is just 5 years old. Most Indians have a height in the range of 170-180 cms. He is 106 cms already. Why are you even worried? He will be alright. Nothing to worry about. He has got a lot of time to grow. Consult a paediatrician for further help. Regards