Height related issue

Curreently My age is 25.My height is 5'5".is it possible to increase my height with the help of any piils or exercises
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height related issue

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, no medicines ,pills helps to increase height after 18. Metaphysis of bone fuses with epiphyses to stop the growing of long bone in leg ,arms . Usually this occurs at the age of 16-17 years . Even harmone which help I growth and development start decreasing from there onwards .So its better to accept the fact and live with it . medication pills may harm you . Don't take any medicines without doctor's prescription
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?