Height problem
My age is 11 years old can you give me any suggestions for how to increase height can you suggest any dr

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello - I advice that for height u need to consume a good quality all types protien like organic, dairy, vegetables, plant all . This is also related to your parents height as height some how matter on genetics. Stretching exercises, free hand, skipping all are helpful for you. No stress rather good high quality protien based diet can help u.

Hello there...., once you're done growing, that's pretty much it. Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally. If you get doses of growth hormone as an adult, you develop a condition known as acromegaly.
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi Nice to hear about your concern about your health. Girls can gain their height through out the puberty and this is the right time. But once you attain puberty the rate slows down. Do stretching exercises daily Be physically active -exercise daily Have protein rich foods Have 2-3 glasses milk daily 4-5 fruits daily Kindly leave a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail Please don't get into self dieting at this age. The results can be irreversible. I believe in healthy weight through healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity plan.