Height Problem

I am 25 years old now and my height is 151-152.5 cm.I always knew that it is not possible to grow for girls after 18years of age but read some articles on internet and came to know that with skipping,stretching exercises and hanging on bar, it could help to grow to some extent.Is there any means by which I can grow by 1-2 inches atleast in a time frame of 1 year? if so, then please suggest as I want to apply for a career where height requirement is 155cm.

Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga
General Physician 19 yrs exp Amritsar

After 25 years height does not increase. Don't waste your time. Exercises otherwise are helpful. Please do

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have mentioned your age to be 25, till 18 people usually grow and you also know that. But by age 25, all the growing ends of bones are completely fused. No medicines will work. I would suggest you do not try any also, Im sorry to disappoint you but its least possible. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello..., your height depends on average height of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot grow further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn to live with fact.. Don't try medication for growth they won't work. Exercises would help you to increase few cm if you were at 19 or 20 year old . But your 25 year old, there is no chance.