Increase my height?
I'm 19 year old boy. My height is 5.2. I want to increase my height by two three inches. Is it possible?

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
yes it is possible by regular exercises , nutritious diet and herbal immunity and health boosters . Contact for more queries and suggestions
Dr. Harisha N L
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. Growing Taller Guide also says you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of HGH in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.