Height problem
Doc I am 19 year's old I went  to gym when I was  17 I maintained  good  muscle but now I want to increase my height I'm 5'7 and my weight is 64 can I get more 2,3' ench pls help
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi, Height can be improved  by performing some exercises like swimming, hanging,cobra stretch,leg stretch, table etc. Eat proteins before and carbs after workout
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.