Height issue

My height is 5'2 age 21 it is not normal, i know its genetic but my dad is about 5'8 and mom 5'4 so why am i short even my siblings are taller than me. Is there any medicine available please help
views-icons 70 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height issue

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Nothing much can be done at your age...try this it might help you... Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?