diabetes-icon
Height issue
Height is related to genetics its true but both my parents are taller whereas my height is about 5'2 my age is 21, even my siblings are taller than me, is there any medicine or growth hormones available to increase my height, i know growth hormones has side effects but still,and what factors made me short. Please help

Unfortunately, once you're done growing, that's pretty much it. Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25.  For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regular pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally. If you get doses of growth hormone as an adult, you develop a condition known as acromegaly ...