diabetes-icon

Height issue

I am 177cm tall and want to grow 3 to 6 cm more is their any pills that would help me to grow
And also I am doing all types of excercise to grow my height and I am not fat ,my weight is 78 kg
I heard from many other that step up is a good height increaser is that true?
views-icons 85 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height issue

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Nothing much can be done now...you can grow till 25 years 177cm is not bad...you can grow 2 to 3cm more as the age progresses...just fallow this advice it might help you...Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.
Eat a healthy diet.you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well...consult physicians for further help