Height issue
Hello My height is 5'7 and weight 58 I wanna increase my height Can someone suggest me some diet or exercise or should I consult a doctor regarding this

Hello....... your height depends on average height of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot grow further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn to live with fact.. Don't try medication for growth they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you.. Do it in the early morning.. Have protenaceous food items...