Height increase

My age is height is 5ft 5 inch weight is 77kgs. 1)How much height can I increase now on the basis of x ray of my left wrist? 2)are my bones fused?or almost fused? 3)if yes than can I grow a little bit? 4)i have heard that spine bones fuse 2-3 years after wrists bone fuses if it's true how many inches my spine can grow now? 5)will growth hormone therapy work for me at this age?and how many inch it will increase?should I go for hgh treatment? 6)till what age my height will be growing?

Doctor Answers (1) on Height increase

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...... once you're done growing, that's pretty much it. Men grow height-wise until ~21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. For someone in their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but even if an exogenous source was provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally....