cardiologist-icon
Heavyness in chest
Sometimes while sitting or laying or exercising i feel like sudden hollow in uppwr chest and i feel likw something is blocking so i burp. I also have heart anxiety so i did echo and ecg and were normal. My heart rate at resting remain 50-60 but while exercising goes to 130 and i hear pounding. Then it goes away. Also i feel thi tingling type tightness in lower jaw to neck and upper chest. Is this muscoskeletal. Cause i have back and shoulder pain sue to spomdolytis. My echo and ecg normal 3 months back.

Definitely not heart related. Its acidity related along with spondylosis
The problem is not related to heart. Mostly it looks like Gastritis. Back and shoulder pain can occur due to Cervical Spondylosis.