Heavyness in chest
From the past one week I'm having difficulty in breathing. It is taking me effort to breathe. It's paining me in the chest sometimes. I can feel my heart pounding even when I am lying down. I am not having cough nor do I smoke.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, did you any cough or common cold in the last one week? Is it pain in particular area of chest and pain increases on pressing the area with hand and if pain comes only taking deep breath then don't worry, it could be musculoskeletal pain, pain relievers will help. If you cannot describe your pain and pain will be there all the time please consult physician.