Heavy white discharge
This problem makes me feel lazy Give always lower belly pain and back pain and itching also.when I intake heavy sugar it causes itching in vaginal area and starts white discharge.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. This lower abdominal pain and whitish discharge per vaginum might be because of the infection and along with this there should be burning sensation while urination if there it is common if it isn't then it's is fine. Just consult a local gynecologist for your help and have a culture sensitivity of your discharge and get treated accordingly. Thank you