Hello, The diet chart is just a plan. How well you execute this plan and achieve maximum benefits is important.
A sample diet chart that can be beneficial in losing weight is:
1. Early morning - a cup of skimmed milk without sugar
2. Breakfast - whole bread with low fat spread, cereal mixture, a glass of fruit juice
3. Mid morning - one raw vegetable like carrot or cucumber.
4. Lunch - A bowl of clear soups without cream added. Wheat pancakes with mixed vegetables that are boiled or baked, low fat yogurt, a small bowl of brown rice with pulse preparation. One fruit.
5. Early evening - Sprouted salad
6. Late evening - Protein powder mixed in a cup of skimmed milk and crackers.
7. Dinner - Wheat pancakes with lean meat preparation or legume preparation, a bowl of green salad, low fat yogurt.
You can substitute the foods given in the diet chart with healthier options. Add daily 30mins exercise to reduce your weight faster.