Heavy stomach

I am feeling heaviness at right side stomach when am walking and running most of Time...feeling also heavy at sitting bt not to much. I have gastric gerd it due to that.??.i dont have any bed habits like drink smoking all stuff.and not feelings and kind of pain..only feel heavy. And never ever problem with left side stomach.whats the problem. All report comes normal blood test. Usg stomach all...only find gerd in endoscopy. Is there any big issue..due to think I am takings to much stress. Plz help.thx.

Doctor Answers (1) on Heavy stomach

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Answered should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician.