Heavy Pimples on face
I have the pimples on my face from 10th Standard.Till now i used different kinds of medication but none cured my pimples.Even they are turning into black spots.Its very difficult to have pimples at this age.Please suggest a immediate preventive action for this problem.

Dr. Sudha Shroff
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello,pimples are common during this age group due to hormonal changes and hyperactivity of sebaceous glands.suggest you to undergo peel treatments for pimples which are very helpful. Systemic retinoids are best for severe pimples.consult dermatologist for these treatments.