Heavy middle head

I actually have a head structure which is bumped several times so its having my bumps, but i didnt know when a straight mountain type bump created starting from middle of my head to slightly before my forehead, this is the actual part where I'm feeling heavyness and on noticing i can also hear very low beeep type voice. 1 year before, MRI Scan of my head was there, nothing was there but this heavyness never went away. Recently was diagonsed with pneumothorax so during that time, this went away, but recently when I came back home after getting discharged, it came back. This heavyness is not like pain but its like its gonna explode someday for sure.

Doctor Answers (1) on Heavy middle head

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well it's really difficult to suggest you without examining you properly....I suggest you to meet a physician. The heaviness may be cold,sinusitus,migraine,hypoglycemia, and so on....we need to see all that....consult a doctor ..thank you