Heavy lower back pain

I sit for long time and suddenly stand up to catch my baby... And than i got pain and stiffness in my lower back. I already take two pain killer but didn't get any result. I can sit on floor and chair but can't stand up. My back is not taking my body weight.

Dr. B Rajashekar

HELLO GET CT OF THE LUMBOSACRAL REGION AND LATER ON CONSULT ORTHOPAEDICIAN AND DECIDE BYE

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It looks like a muscle spasm. You can take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 3 days. If you are overweight consider losing weight. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Consult a orthopedician in person if the issue still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello..... If this happened suddenly then it could be due to paraspinal muscle spasm... It relive ,you can consult orthopedic surgeon, Doctor will give muscle relaxant injection... If it's bearable then you let it for one day... Massage of back will help in relaxation...