Heavy hair fall
I do have hair fall, Please suggest me, what can I do to prevent hair fall??? How to restore my hair again?? What I have to do for more new hair to grow??
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Firstly see a dermatologist . Second - diagnose the cause of hair fall. Third - your options for the common androgenetic alopecia include minoxidil, Finasteride, PRP treatment, laser, nutritional hair supplements. Hair will grow back. See a dermatologist and he'll tell you what's best for you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.