Heavy hair fall
Hello doctor my hair is falling. i don't use conditioner also. in winters hair fall rate is doubled my hair is falling fully means straight from scalp my hairs are thin there is so much gap in hair roots so please suggest some treatment for preventing hair fall completely thank you

Greetings.  Hair fall in women can occur due to a variety of reasons including iron and vitamin deficiencies, hormonal disturbances and also hereditary factors.  Hair fall could be worsened by recent illnesses or hair cosmetic procedures.  You'll need hair care products or even supplements but firstly thorough evaluation.  See a qualified dermatologist near you.  Warm regards