Heavy feeling in chest

..I have been feeling strange sensation in the chest and lower throat from last 2 months . It's a sensation which I can only describe as a heavy feeling (no pain). This then moves upwards to the lower throat area and makes it as though it is becoming tight. It makes me clear the throat and try to get the mucus out. all tests related to heart ,blood, urine has been done and shows everything normal . I told doctor that I had typhoid 3 months back but he said there is nothing to do with ur typhoid. 3 days back LFT test shows swelling in liver. I am taking medicine for liver. is there any relation between heaviness in chest with swelling in liver. I was asked to wait till my liver gets normal as this will automatically reduce heaviness in chest. should I wait or consult any specialist

Doctor Answers (1) on Heavy feeling in chest

Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
Signs of consolidation.Restrcited movementts of affected side. Pl Investigations.