Heavy eyes
I am having heavy eyes, eye pressure and light headedness after working on computer for 5 or 6 hours. I got the eye power tested and the power is -2.25 and -1 whereas im using glasses with power -2.5 and -1.25. Is this variation causing this problem or there could be any other reason

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
Overcorrection of spectacle power may be the reason for eye strain for near work.secondly dry eye syndrome can also be the reason.
get cycloplegic refraction done and start lubricant eyedrops like refresh liquigel eyedrops every 3 hourly.