Heavy acid reflux
I am feeling constant heart burn just below the chest in the center for 3 days. Tried few home remedies but it's not helping.. Whenever I have a filled stomach the condition is normal but with empty stomach it worsens with time..

Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 9 yrs exp Chennai

You seem to be suffering from acid peptic disease mostly duodenal ulcer with associated gastritis. You have undergo certain diet and other lifestyle modifications. A course of PPIs along with antacids. Endoscopy may be required. Consult a Gastroenterologist as soon as possible.