Heaviness in stomach

I feel heaviness in my right lower abdomen..phenomena n type is on n off sometime...I attach all my report..i dont have any bed habit like smoking or drinking...usg abdomen is normal. When I sleep on stomach heaviness is increased...wht the reason behind that?? Plz help me out Sir / madam height 178 cm n weight 72 kg.

Doctor Answers (2) on Heaviness in stomach

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
I appropriate diet,late night 🌃 food intake,alcohol,tobacco,stress are some of the factors responsible for your disease .the mechanism that prevent the food in stomach to go to the direction of mouth was temporarily damaged. To restore that mechanism you need to take drugs, change of life style sometimes surgery.
don't neglect . follow the instructions of doctor . if the disease prolongs it may lead to cancer
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..