Heaviness in right eye/he

My husband was operated for cataract in his left eye and after the operation he finds heaviness in over right side of head/eye. he couldn't stand bright lights etc. I consulted a physician and he gave Lonozep MD(0.25), Sompraz E (20 mg) and Winofit Gold as my husband was suffering from anxiety problems. But after taking the medicines, he keeps retching/gagging and restlessness. I told him to discontinue the tabs but still he feels this retching sensation. He is not willing to go for the other cataract operation of the right eye as he feels he is not in a fit condition. He feels that when the dr. was doing the operation there was a constant noise of the machine and that has affected him. Is this normal? what is to be done.

Doctor Answers (2) on Heaviness in right eye/he

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello noise of machine that he is describing is the noise of the phoaco machine used to operate cataract...that noise is normal he is perfectly normal this is not related to eye surgery
Dr. Susheel Deshmukh Mumbai | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
The headache seems to be psychological.. Not related to eye condition..
Newer generation phaco machines used during cataract surgery does not make much noise!!
Would advice to show a psychiatrist/psychologist and get his anxiety headache treated first and then consider other eye surgery..