Heaviness in Left Ear
I am suffering from heaviness and fullness in left ear since 2 days. It is increasing time to time with some sounds(sometime) and burning sensation. plz advice me

Hello.. Well first thing is want to know how all these symptoms started...has it started after swimming or after entry of water, recent air travel etc...I need to know when was the last time you got your ear cleaned..have you tried using any ear buds..
I would suggest you to consult an Ent specialist and get examined..start using soliwax ear drops as it will help in aiding to clear your ear from wax
avoid ear buds as much as possible...thank you