Heaviness in head
Sir I have x ray of my head in report maxillary sinus comes . my head feels heaviness ,lack of concentrate and lack of aptitie ,lack of thirst also Sir what can I do By which physician I consult

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello.. Is there anytime in the whole day you feel heaviness more? What thing relives the heaviness and what thing increases the heaviness ?
Dr. Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Mumbai
According to symptoms you narrated it seems to be Maxillary Sinusitis. If medicine from General Physician doesn't give you temporary relief you should seek ENT suggestion, further for a complete course and resolution of future complaint I would suggest you to see a Homoeopath which is the ultimate choice.