Heaviness and pain
I get heaviness and pain in my throat while crying. its not very painful but it gets really heavy. Also i am not able to speak easily at that time. Now this might be normal or not. kinda bothers me! So there is no problem right, this is normal?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Meet an ENT Specialist as an ENT examination alone will reveal the truth!
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Avoid shouting, crying loudly and misusing your voice, these will spare you from being hoarse and other voice related problems.