Heavines in ear
I feal heaviness in my ear and sometimes vomiting also .it seems as i will faint and also stomach problem

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, How is your hearing?This condition could be a Meneire's disease! The inner ear has fluid in it and if the pressure increases such giddiness occurs. If you have decreased hearing and also ringing sounds in the ears then it goes close to the same diagnosis. Please visit an ENT for further investigation .You might require Intratympanic steroid injections > Not to get worried it is treatable.
Visi
Salt free diet and avoid alcohol.