Heating sensation in leg

Hi,                                                                               I am feeling heating sensation at lower part of my leg from few days,no pain and it happens for few seconds only so please tell me about this problem and help me to overcome from it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Heating sensation in leg

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most often, neuropathy is the cause of burning feet. Damaged nerve fibers are more likely to become overactive and misfire. The damaged nerves send pain signals to the brain even though there is no wound or injury.

In most people with neuropathy, the leg nerves become damaged first. These people often have tingling and numbness in the feet as well. Many people complain that their feet are overly sensitive to touch (hyperesthesia) and can have varying degrees of burning pain. It can range from mild to disabling.
it can be due to diabetes,kidney disease,vasculitis,,hypertension,hypothyroidism etc...consult physicians they will help you