Over heating!!!
Hi I am suffering from one of syndrome where I am suffering from over heating of my buttock when I sat continuously for 10 minutes. Please advice on this. It is causing in my day to day life.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. There is no such syndrome to describe what you are complaining off. It would have been better if you had posted your height and weight. Because in case of obesity, it can lead to such symptoms. So try to reduce your weight, if you are overweight. Try to keep changing your position, if you are sitting ideal for long duration. Consult a neurologist for further evaluation.

Heating pad for weight loss