Heat boils
Hello Doctor I always get heat boils after shaving. I even stopped shaving still I get heat boils. Applied boroplus cream many times but boils burst and blood comes out sometimes. Currently it's burning. Is there anyway it can be prevented. Please check the pictures.

Don't worry...you are suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
If recurrent boils with discharging sinus are there in armpits and groins, it could be hidradenitis suppuritiva. You may require a long term treatment protocol to keep it under control.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
avoid shaving, waxing. maintain hygiene and keep the area dry .
This is a condition called Hidradenitis suppurativa. It is a condition that causes small, painful lumps to form under the skin. The lumps usually develop in areas where your skin rubs together, such as the armpits. Long term medication is required for the same else it will only keep getting progressive. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.