Heartbroke

I really love this guy. We were friends for 5 years and we're in relationship for a year. Now we broke up. I can't handle this breakup. I lost my father wen I wsws 13 and have many family issues. So most of the time I'm depressed and due to this become rude. He knows I love him sob much. I can't handle this one more loss. The reason of our breakup is that he only sees his problem. I keep on crying and have issues with headache. There is no single day I don't cry and have headache. Sometimes I try to hurt myself.
views-icons 43 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Heartbroke

You appear to have a sense of insecurity and emotional liability. You need to have a psychological assessment to determine your personality type, your strengths and weaknesses. If you know this thing about you, you may understand what went wrong in your relationship. Since you may be having migraine and underlying depression, medications may help.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Dealing with a heartbreak is very tough. Especially when the bond between the two has been strong and long. Early life difficulties and family issues can exacerbate the negative emotional states during such periods. Please consult a psychiatrist or a psychologist near you who will help you get out of such a state. Support, counseling, and may be medication will help your condition. In the meanwhile keep yourself around family and friends. Hope this helps you.. Take care and wish you an early recovery..