cardiologist-icon
Heart problems
I am having irregular beats and my pulse rate is 144 and Bp is110/80 all test are normal like echo and blood test for heart please advise me what to do

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your blood pressure is fine but pulse is clearly on the higher side its called tachycardia. Tachycardia can happen due toa variety of causes like infections, fever, stress, fear, anxiety, exercise, certain hormonal abnormalities. Instead of going for tests by yourself seek advisenof a MD. internal medicine. Let him see what is wrong and then advise tests. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.