cardiologist-icon
Heart problem
Hi doctor. My friend has been having palpitations since yesterday and she is having a skipped heart beat , we auscultated. (We are med students). Today we got an ECG done.The waves were not normal. And also got electrolytes and cardiac markers test done which came out to be normal. Her BP was 101/92 and Pulse rate 94 . The doctors are not able to come to the cause and have now advised for an echo which will be possible only tomorrow. Please help as soon as possible.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Send the snap of your ECG Echo is a must if electrolytes have come out normal Palpitations and ectopics are also associated with anxiety and or stress How is the pulse is it irregularly irregular What are the ECG findings Send the ECG photo so that I can access it