Heart Block suspected

He had a mild attack last Monday and was admitted. The doctor advised for cardiovascular consulting and my father was discharged today. They are now suggesting for angiography. I'm seeking some advise on the approach and suggestions in general.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello if its a heart attack first of all which vessel supplying the heart is blocked should be found out using angiography depending upon the occlusion dey may use stent or if its not possible bypass will be tried consult cardiologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?