Heart beat is not coming

Hi My last mnp is 2nd August and after that I got to know am pregnant .When I went for check up doctor told me to do early Pregnancy scan on 28 th Septemebr .In scan result doctor is saying your baby is not having heart beat ,So we have go for abortion ,Please suggest me what I have to do .

Doctor Answers (6) on Heart beat is not coming

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Usual the fetal heart becomes live in the 7th week of pregnancy. You have crossed 10th week of pregnancy. Repeat an ultrasound scan after 7 days.If there is still no cardiac activity observed, termination of pregnancy may be required. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Repeat an ultrasound scan after 7 days.
Dr. Harshini.V Bangalore | Gynecologist
Probably the baby was too abnormal to grow henceforth early pregnancy loss, kindly follow ur doctor 's advice as that's all we can do for now. Next pregnancy plan after 6 months , with doctor advice of Folic acid tablets consumption.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
Cardiac activity should appear by 7 weeks. You are beyond 10 weeks now. But it may be a normal potency with Late conception. Repeat ultrasound in a week and look for growth of baby and heart beat. If it's same as before, you will need termination
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
usually heart comes in the 7 th week. i think you should wait for another week and get the usg repeated. if the heart doesnt come by next week then you can think about abortion . even abortion at this stage can be done by tablets alone
Cardiac activity should establish at around 6-7 weeks. As you are already 10 weeks,  repeat sonography, if report shows no growth and no cardiac activity, there is no point in keeping unhealthy pregnancy.
Dear Practo user, If there is no heart beat on ultrasound, it means that baby is not live. There is no point in continuing with this pregnancy. Going for abortion is ideal in your case.