cardiologist-icon
Heart 3 valves are blocked
Hy my father has diabetes and his heart valves 3 has been blocked and doctors whom i consulted has said the condition has exceeded bypass also..please suggest me for this problem

Hello...... If valves are completely destroyed it should be replaced with artificial valves.. .. You have to consult cardiologist.. Detailed investigation and examination is required for this.. Only cardiologist can give advice in this kind of issues.. Go to jaydeva hospital..

Leaking heart valve life expectancy Enlarged heart valve treatment Heart valve replacement surgery