Hearing& Shouting Problem
I have Hearing Problem, even some times my ears get shouting problem which is unbearable, suddenly different types of sounds also start which are unbearable, even some times feel suddenly water flowing in my ears its become wet too. kindly suggest me what can be done. I visited to-many doctors but i didn't got any relief, i took MRI Test the result shows that my both ears nerves got block because of that i cant hear properly. But one doctor suggested for Hearing aid operation cant done. Kindly suggest me

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Why don't you drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for a clinical evaluation along with all your previous reports and records? Let me help you out of the confusion you are in.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
I think you should first get your hearing checked. Get PTA and Tymapnometry tests done by a good Audiologist. But before checking, make sure that there are no perforations in the ear drum.