Hearing problem

Dear doctor My baby six month old I think she is suffering with hearing problem because she is not responding on sound ...I have tried clap back side of head but she is not respond any movement... May I know what to do which doctor I have to contact
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

You should get a full audiological assessment done for her. This will need an ENT doctor and a good audiologist. The audiological tests for small children require some planning for sedation and at least 1 hour of time. I am at BLK hospital Pusa Road, Delhi. You can come over for a consult.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?