Hearing loss

Hearing loss,hole in ear drum in both ear and slight vertigo and headache while walking and ringing in both ear
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hearing loss

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling, And also your condition. This condition needs the opinion if a specialist. And the specialist is ENT surgeon and he wwould help you with your condition. He will examine you first and then he may investigate in you to know the main cause of this condition. Just you need to consult him as soon as possible before it gets more complicated. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?