Hearing difficulty

I'm having trouble hearing low voices past few months. I suffer from frequent cold. It started when I was suffering from cold, owing to which I used to blow my nose more frequently. Since then, I'm having trouble hearing and my ears keep ringing. I consulted an ENT specialist about this; She examined my ears and found them to be all right, and suggested that my condition might be due to my cold. She prescribed me a 10 day course of medicines for cold(paracetamol), but my hearing is yet to improve. Please guide.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You should do an audiogram and tympanometry to assess your present condition. If there is any is any abnormality consult your physician.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to take the medicines as advised by your doctor as this will heal your nose and throat and consequently free up your blocked Eustachian Tubes that is causing your deafness.