Healthy sperm count

We r  planing for pregnancy Please suggest some food supplements or medicines for healthy sperms and count

Doctor Answers (2) on Healthy sperm count

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello, I understand your concern, and also appreciate your thinkng but I would like you know that there is nothing like healthy or unhealthy sperms all that a male can have are sperms since only one sperm is enough to cause pregnancy. Certainly their count vary from person to person depending upon theit lifestyle and sexual life. There is should be mutual understanding between you and your wife for this. You alone being healthy won't help this applies to your wife too. Coming to the food that you have asked for any healthy food will do and have 2-3 liters of water and can have any coloured fruit
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hello there. have high protein diet like eggs. have lots of greens, vegetables and fruits. drink lots of water. abstain from smoking or alcohol. this much will be enough. regards