Health problem
My weight is 60 kgs.but from last one year,m getting thinner day by day.m feeling pain in knees and back.Also my backbone getting inside.my eyes are getting inside day by day.more hairfall is occuring. M always feeling tired and laziness.also m feeling very stressed nd depressed.so plz suggest me what to do

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

These all can be due to stress or may be nutrients deficiency. U need good diet and exercise. Start with meditation and eat some healthy like fresh fruits salads and milk to relax urself. I can help u ping me for consultation