Health problem
My problem is my growth is no more and my health is no more then please solution and your advise thanks
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der can you please ask your question in detail like what are the symptoms you are facing you cannot grow further coz the growth plate would have fused kindly consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?