Is beer good for health?
Someone says me that beer is good for health. Is it true? If it is true so please tell me the advantages of drinking beer.and please tell me how many time of a week I can drink beer? Please doctor help me...

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Beer is bad for health If you are worried about your health, please don't drink beer

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your health. But then we would.like to tell you that any substance that which us taken in allowable amount is healthy and taking beyond that would be fatal to human body it.may be water or beer. we hope that you understand by our example. mire over beer is good at preventing kidney stones and liver conditions in allowable amount. But the drawback is it make cholesterol accumulate at the centre. Thank you.