Health problem

Hi, I do masturbation frequently and now days i see sperm releasing within in one min and sperm count also too low... I am worried if this will be any issues after marriage...so can some one suggest checks to be done

Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.  premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...