Health Issue
Hello, I am 20 years old and i am very slim my weight is around 40-45 not more than that and mai morning mei kabhi kabhi fresh bhi nahi ho paata hu I Started Gymming also, please suggest me some suppliment (mass gainer or weight gainer) I am really tensed about this coz i am very slim Please suggest

hello. have high fibre and high protein diet. do some muscle building exercise like weight lifting, avoid junk . have eggs if you can. they are the best source of protein. protein will help in muscle building and fibre will solve the problem of constipation. but you have to stick to this, results won't come overnight. for further help you can consult a good dietician. hope this helps. regards